Piano Classes for Young Beginners
Our fun and engaging piano program was specifically designed with the young beginner in mind. Students learn the fundamentals of music while at the same time learning how to play the piano. The “My First Piano Adventure” program incorporates elements of piano playing, reading, and writing in a way that is fun and accessible to early beginners. This is done with the use of games, sing a long songs and writing activities. Recent studies suggest that playing and listening to music at an early age improves:
- Learning and memory skills
- Enhanced cognitive skills
- Increased creativity
At the Academy of Music in Georgetown we have chosen the “My First Piano Adventure” as our teaching curriculum for the young 4 – 5 year-old beginners for the following reasons:
- It’s a fun and well laid out piano course specifically designed for early beginners to start music studies
- Strong focus on technique embedded in the book through playful technique games, chants, and carefully-composed pieces
- The fun CD for the young student to listen, sing, tap, and play along with at the piano
- Fun and colourful artwork that keeps the children engaged in the learning material
- Effectively prepares children for private piano lessons
IT’S EASY TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
Ready to start? You have nothing to lose.
Signing up is easy and parent-friendly, with helpful staff at the front desk seven days a week to serve you. All lessons on a month-to-month basis so there are no large upfront payments, no complicated contracts, no annual material or performance fees, and no semester minimums.
$35.00/ 30 minutes
Lessons are available Monday – Thursday 2:30pm to 8:30pm and Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:30pm, and scheduled once a week.
One-time registration fee is $25 (due only at time of registration).
CALL (289) 349-1423 OR REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ON PIANO LESSONS BELOW